Just a little update!
Here's our storyline:
Scene 1:
Ellie the elephant waits for the school bus.
He can’t wait to get to school fast!
Scene 2:
“Good morning, good morning everyone!” (Ellie)
Giraffe gives Ellie a pat.
Bear snores back.
And Penguin waves hello in his special air-conditioned hat!
Monkey refuses to sit.
He climbs up on railings and hangs from his feet!
Ellie waves to Rabbit and her favourite toy, Mr Carrot.
He sits with his best friend Hamster, who was anything but quiet!
Scene 3:
Finally the school bus arrives at School.
All the animals thought School was cool!
Mr Zebra stands at his crossing
to make sure all vehicles are stopping.
“Come on guys!” (Ellie)
Little Ellie hurries to class.
The elephant didn’t want to be last!
Scene 4:
Each morning before the teacher comes in,
the animals would make a big scene.
All laughing and running
Except for Monkey who never once looked happy.
Scene 5:
Finally, Mr Teacher the Tortoise stepped into the classroom.
And back to their seats everyone zooms.
Scene 6:
Hurray hurray! It’s time for recess,
time to play games and see who’s best!
Suddenly, Ellie sees Rabbit sobbing,
and he wonders why she didn’t go hopping.
“I’ve lost Mr Carrot!” (Rabbit)
“That’s terrible!” (Ellie)
Rabbit cries and Ellie wishes it was a lie.
“Don’t worry Rabbit, me and Hamster will find it!” (Ellie)
Ellie makes a promise
while Hamster gives Rabbit a kiss.
Scene 7:
Ellie, Hamster and Rabbit look at the schoolyard.
Finding Mr Carrot shouldn’t be too hard!
Scene 8:
“Let’s start with you Bear, did you see Mr Carrot anywhere?” (Ellie)
“Zzz,” Bear snores in reply, and Little Piglet giggles until he cries.
“Have you seen a carrot anywhere?
Its orange in colour and kind of bare!” (Ellie)
“Hmm, Is this it?” (Little Piglet)
“That’s an Orange, Little Piglet!” Ellie laughs.(Ellie)
And so the three friends left to look for Mr Carrot.
Scene 9:
“Miss Giraffe, have you seen Mr Carrot anywhere?” (Ellie)
“Oh dear, I think I have it here.” (Giraffe)
Giraffe looks at her mouth and asks.
“That’s an orange flower, Giraffe!” Ellie laughs. (Ellie)
And so the three friends left to look for Mr Carrot.
Scene 10:
“Hey Penguin, have you seen Mr. Carrot anywhere?” (Ellie)
“Is this it?” Penguin points to the sky.(Penguin)
“Oh no, that’s a orange butterfly!” (Ellie)
“Don’t worry Rabbit, we’ll find Mr Carrot soon!” (Ellie)
And so the three friends left to look for Mr Carrot.
Scene 11: (ask him, he say no, confront)
They arrived at the monkey bars and saw Monkey playing alone.
“Have you seen Mr. Carrot anywhere?” Rabbit moans. (Rabbit)
“No, I haven't! Go away, I don't care!” (Monkey)
And poor little Rabbit looked so blue.
Just then, little Hamster spotted a clue!
Scene 12: (refuse to return)
“Hey everybody, I found Mr Carrot!” Hamster shouts. (Hamster)
He jumps and dances while everyone looks about.
“Isn’t that Mr Carrot you naughty Monkey? Don't you know stealing is not very funny?” (Ellie)
“All I wanted was a friend and maybe one day to hold someone’s hand!
Mr Carrot is so fine, he’s my friend and he’s all mine!” (Monkey)
Scene 13: (return)
“Don’t be silly, dear little Monkey! You didn’t have to steal Mr Carrot to be happy.
Let’s shake hands and let’s be friends.
We’ll laugh and run and have so much fun!” (Ellie)
Monkey hangs his head as his face turns red.
“Sorry Rabbit, here’s Mr Carrot.
I promise you I’ll change my habits!” (Monkey)
Scene 14: (go school)
“Thank you Ellie for helping me!” (Rabbit)“And helping me even when I was guilty! (Monkey)
“You’re welcome everybody,I’m glad we solved this mystery!
Oh look it’s the end of recess,
Time to study and prepare for tests!” (Elephant)
And so, the animals returned to class
Everybody was happy at last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment