Monday, February 16, 2009

Assignment 2

Assignment 2 is to create a pictogram for NUS community and placed this pictogram within NUS campus.
I came up with many ideas that could benefit the NUS community: ATM sign, canteen sign, study corner, 'places with powerplug' sign, 'please keep quiet' sign.
and I settled with the 'tray returning point' sign because many people has problems looking for where to return their trays. When I first join NUS, I always had a hard time finding the tray returning area. As for now, there are many times when I walked to a farther tray returning area and only realise that there is a nearer one when I was walking back.
I think that with this sign around, it will be much easier for students and staffs to locate the nearest tray returning point (yes, i'm lazy.)

This is a photo of the tray returning point, I will be transforming it into my pictogram:)will be back with my degree of abstraction soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment