Friday, February 13, 2009

Computer Graphic

Just went for the illustrator workshop, it was rather enriching.
I never realise the wonders of illustrator, creating an image on the computer, adding colours, details. It is really powerful. I am really excited to use my newly learned skills for my other assignments.

Presenting the digital form of my work:
my name is ying and i love nature :)

I changed the design a bit after gathering comments from my tutorial class.
As one of my classmates pointed out that the idea of vegetables gave him the feeling of nature, I decided to play with that idea. I added roots and a soil base to portray the nature feel and I think it kinda works.

I cant make up my mind about which one is nicer.
Hence, I came up with two, one without outline and one with outline, and asked the class for suggestions.
My class prefers the one without the outline and suggested that I add a sky blue background to it. will have to refine it a bit before I am done with assignment 1.

I am really happy with what I did so far.
Before I took this module, I have no idea how to use adobe illustrator and photoshop.
However, just through this one assignment, I starting to appreciate the wonders of computer graphic and I am looking forward to the next one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment