PHOTOS: this puts a smile to my face! i love taking photos. haha.
However, as i tried to draft a story in 8 photos, I realise it was not as easy as I thought.
Firstly, it was to come up with a good storyline. Next, I thought of the different frames for my story. Below is the storyboard for my photo story:
1. Boy is upset after seeing his exam paper. (This photo will probably focus on the boy's sad face)
2. He got 25 out of 100. (will have to try to place the marks using the golden mean so that the marks will be the main focus of this photo)
3. Boy decides to study hard. (look through his books, gathers his stuffs for studying!)
4. He gets all his stuff and settles down. (he places all his stuffs nicely on a table, the boy will probably has a smile on his face, happy that he is all set and ready to study!)
5. Boy is trying to do his work. (switch on his laptop to do work, a front view of him studying hard)
6. Boy is frustrated as he did not know how to do it. (has his hands grabbing his hair, looking frustrated)
7. So he concentrates hard... (a close up shot of him concentrating hard)
8. on playing game. (computer screen showing dota!)
I haven't confirm my frames and taken the photos yet cos I been busy with project datelines and mid-terms. AND I need a M-O-D-E-L too. (though I already know who to approach!:) )
We are real lucky to have the recess week to think about our photo story as well as take all the photos. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment