I was down with viral fever for a week plus. real bad:(
which also means that I did not attend lecture and tutorial. :(
Its a pity that I can't see others' photo stories as well as hear what comments they have for my photo story.
Here's my photo story:
I kind of change the story a little bit.
1. Boy is upset after seeing his exam paper.
2. He got 25 out of 100.
3. Boy decides to study hard.
4. He gets all his stuff and settles down.
5. Boy looks like he is trying to do his work.
6. The website shows dictionary.com
7. Boy is frustrated as he did not know how to do it.
8. The boy is actually playing 'word challenge' on facebook!
As I didn't attend tutorial for photo story, I shown my photo story to Jing and some of my friends for comments. Some of my friends understood the twist while some of them don't. Some of my friends thought that the boy was trying to do work, but he got frustrated and started to play game. Jing said that it would be better if i change frame 6 to 'the boy doing work' and the last frame to a 'battle game' or something. I guess I will have to stick to my original storyboard!
No comments:
Post a Comment