Thursday, March 19, 2009

Assignment 4

Finally, getting down to do my assignment 4 before shifting all my attention and focus to my final project!
P-O-S-T-E-R!
Poster is something that everyone is very familiar with. We see them along the walkways and corridors in school, on notice boards, at bus-stops, interchange. However, how many of us do actually take a look or two at these posters? How many of us read the details on the posters or do we just simply take glance at it?
If the poster do grab our attention, how effective is the message? Does the reader interpret the meaning of the poster correctly?

I personally like posters with attention grabbing pictures. Posters with illustrations, few, simple words or sentences and if I am interested, I can more details from a website or something. Therefore, I feel that its important for posters to be 1) attention grabbing, 2) convey message in the simplest way, 3) give information about where to get more details.

Our posters' theme is 'Save, Prevent, Kill...'
will be brainstorming tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment