Thursday, March 12, 2009

U C what I C!

I manage to go for tutorial this week, though I am still recovering from my sickness.
I thought it was horrible being sick for so long, but I guess what's worse is the pile of schoolwork waiting for me to finish after I went back to school. I hope I get well soon!

After attending this week's tutorial, I found that there was a class exercise during the last lecture and I need a partner to do the exercise with me. However, Jing said I could do it by myself since I could not find a partner now. :)
AND i have a poster to catch up with :(
will update about the poster soon!

U C what I C! :)







I hope everyone understands my photo story!
Whilst doing this assignment, I realised the importance of the different frames in a photo story. Every frames have to has its own focus and convey a message so that a story can be told in 8 photos. The various camera angles, such as top-down, bottom-up, front view, side view, close-up, far-away shots, actually affects the way the story is presented. Different camera angles also can convey different messages!

p.s: thanks to my bf for allowing me to take the photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment