The first thing that came to mind was environmental issues. There have been much news, issues and concerns about our environment and I believe that if everyone do their part, it will definitely make a difference.
I started off with a sick Earth talking to his 'friend':
I think the general public can relate to the thermometer and the plaster on Earth, understanding that Earth is sick and 'injured'. I think most people know that the planet with a ring around it is Saturn.
Next, I add some text and website link for more information.
Then I played with different colours and layout of my poster.I shifted the few short sentences up to the top of the poster. I didn't really like this idea as I still wanted the Earth to be the focus. The public should see the sick Earth first:)
So I shifted the words back down and reduced the sentences as I want to keep the poster as simple as possible, with minimum words. I also changed the colour of their conversation so to add more colours to the posters, hence, being more attention grabbing:)Now, will be to show it to Jing and my friends and see what they say about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment